The committee of Mevagissey Feast Week have decided that 2016 will be a year of reflection and not the normal programme. This decision has been made with respect for Robin, Rosie and family at this time. The events this year will be:
- Monday 27th June: Mevagissey Male Choir concert.
- Tuesday 28th June: St Peter's Church Day.
- Wednesday 29th June: Mevagissey Ladies Choir concert.
- Thursday 30th June: St Andrew's Church Day.
- St Andrew's Flower Festival Sunday 26th June - Thursday 30th June.
As this is a committee decision we would ask that no other individual or organisation put on any events during this week please. There will be an open meeting late summer, followed by an AGM in the autumn when we hope you will come along and help us to organise Feast Week 2017. Thank you, Mevagissey Feast Week Committee.